Website Connect Recruitment Consultants
- Fleet Support Specialist
- Temporary ongoing
- £24,000 p/a
Due to continuing growth, our client is looking for a Fleet Support Specialist, with excellent customer service skills to support the increase in contract hire activity by giving an excellent service by responding to and processing all customer and dealer enquiries.
Duties to include:
- Respond to and resolve inbound customer/dealer enquiries including quoting, ordering, delivering and rescheduling of agreements
- Answer all verbal and written enquiries
- Update and maintain records
- Ensure managers are aware of any potential issues
- Ensure quotations and credit decisions are completed within timescales
- Confident in decision making
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excel and Word to intermediate level
- Knowledge of workflow management
- Previous Customer Service experience
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.
A fundamental part of our service is that you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK documents.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.