Website Connect Recruitment Consultants
- Customer Service – Payouts
- Temporary ongoing
- Full time
- up to £22,000 p/a
An International, friendly, organisation in Slough seeks a customer service professional to join their team at their modern offices in the Trading Estate area.
The role involves actioning payout agreements and reviewing all supporting documentation, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Providing assistance to dealers with regard to financial agreements
- Review dealer documentation
- Organising payout of agreements
- Handle enquiries from dealers and Account Managers
- Inform Team Leader of issues with agreement backlog
- Ownership of customer issues through to resolution
- Adhere to SLA and regulatory requirements
Skills and experience:
- Ability to provide first class assistance to dealers and customers
- Confidence in decision making and prioritisation
- Ability to manage work queues
- Attention to detail
- IT skills including databases and MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.