Website Connect Recruitment Consultants Ltd
- End of Contracts Specialist
- Temporary, full time
- Competitive salary
A Customer Service Specialist is required to work within our international clients ‘End of Contracts’ team where you will receive calls from customers as they approach the end of their finance agreements. You will be discussing and advising on the end of contract options available. Making outbound calls to customers, encouraging brand loyalty and liaising with dealers regarding appointments to ensure maximum sales are achieved.
Duties to include:
- Respond to and resolve inbound customer enquiries regarding EOC options
- Process all options for customers as appropriate at the end of contract (EOC).
- Make outbound calls to customers to discuss and advise on EOC options
- Update the Contract Management Systems accordingly
- Provide a monthly summary of EOC activities
- Own all customer issues through to resolution
- Work effectively with colleagues in support functions around the business to maximise customer satisfaction
- Participate in department/business projects to generate innovative ideas that add value to our service
- Ensure constant focus on the needs of the customer with the aim of providing value driven services
Ability / Skills / Qualifications
- Treats customers with respect
- Builds long term relationships with customers
- Confident in decision making/prioritisation
- Takes ownership of work queues
- Ability to operate, upon training, e.g. Contract Management System and workflow management
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Good negotiation/objection handling skills
- Internediate skills level in Word and Excel
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm with one day a week late shift – 9.30am – 6.00pm.
A fundamental part of our service is that you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK documents.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.