- Customer Care & Complaints Specialist
- £28,000 p/a
- Temporary / maternity cover
- Bath Rd, Slough
The Customer Care & Complaints specialist will respond to and process all customer complaints through the provision and collation of timely and accurate information and the completion of all relevant transactions.
General Duties to include:
- Respond to and resolve all complaints received in an appropriate manner, either written or verbal
- Update the database accordingly in a timely manner
- Liaise with Manufacturer and Dealership Customer Care teams as appropriate
- Ensure manager is aware of potential issues associated with work queues
- Update Complaints Manager with a regular complaint summary that advises of current status of complaints, dealing costs/losses to business
- Own customer issues through to resolution
- Work effectively with colleagues
Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience in Customer Service role is essential – customer relation/complaints preferable
- Experience in the automotive or consumer finance industry essential
- Good knowledge of Consumer Credit Regulation
- Knowledge of Financial Ombudsman Service mediation process preferred but not essential
- Minimum of A levels or equivalent
- Excel and Word to intermediate level
- Workflow management
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.
A fundamental part of our service is that you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK documents.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.