Website Connect Recruitment Consultants Ltd
- Customer Care & Complaints Specialist
- £26,000 – £28,000
- Temporary ongoing
The Customer Care & Complaints Specialist will have at least 2 years’ experience in a complaint handling role and experience in the automotive or consumer finance industry is essential. You will have good knowledge
of regulations and be educated to the minimum of ‘A’ level standard or equivalent. Must have FOS knowledge.
Duties to include:
- Manage complaints from date of receipt until satisfactory conclusion, ensuring all the information has been obtained and all complainants are responded to in accordance with TCF (Treating Customers Fairly)
- Produce clear and factual responses either in writing or by phone, to all points raised by complainant
- Personally responsible for handling all complaints
- Maintaining accurate departmental records
- Providing feedback to business on complaint issues and trends
- Identifying improvement opportunities and gaining consensus to deliver improvements
- Representing Resolutions when required and raising the profile of the department wherever possible
- Constantly working to support the business via process improvements
- Taking responsibility for certain complaint types regards to remediation work completed by the business
- Deliver weekly and monthly individual performance measures to team manager
For this role you must have knowledge of Word and Excel to intermediate level and have knowledge of workflow management.
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.
A fundamental part of our service is that you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK documents.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.