Website Connect Recruitment Consultants Ltd
- Admin Assistant
- Chalfont St Peter
- Permanent full time
A full time Administrative Assistant is needed by our client to help support the existing teams with a variety of admin and project management duties.
Duties to include:
- Ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Cross reference of invoices and documents to ensure client satisfaction
- Data entry
- Updating records
- Final quality control of documents before release to clients
- Assisting team with ad hoc admin duties as and when required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good time management skills
- Able to problem solve
- Ability to work under pressure
- Keen eye for detail
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.
A fundamental part of our service is that you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK documents.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.